Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Classroom Environment Strategies That Create Effective Management
$999.00 for 1 month
Before we start creating rules for our classroom, let’s start with what kind of experience you want your students to have in your room. Start with the end in mind. How do you want your students to feel? This professional development course provides educators with the tools to intentionally create and manage an inclusive classroom environment aligned to student needs as well as your teaching style.
Full Day Professional Development (approximately 6 hours to complete).
Skill Building for Educators in this Workshop:
- How to create your successful classroom
- Classroom management best practices
- Creating classroom rules in alignment with your vision to best serve your students and create a welcoming environment conducive to learning.
Effective Classroom Management can significantly improve student outcomes in various ways:
- It’s not about the rules… It’s about the environment teachers create for their students.
- Empower students to learn based on their needs.
- Consistent and clear communication between teachers and students.
- Aligned expectations between students and teacher.
After completing enrollment, schools will have unlimited access to this course for 30 days.
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3.
Step 1 – Select the COURSE you would like to purchase.
Step 2 – Select the DATE you would like the video access to begin. Reminder, you will have unlimited access for 30 days. Therefore, please select the date you would like the access to begin. For your convenience you may schedule up to 6 months in advance.
Step 3 – Checkout! Once the checkout process is completed you will receive a copy of your signed agreement and a link to the video accessible on the start date you selected. An invoice will arrive a few days later.
Empowering Teachers, Engaging Administrations and Equipping Leaders Together.